Just because you don’t feel like being yourself is good enough doesn’t mean you should act like someone else just to please those around you. God made you. He made one of you. He said the world wasn’t perfect without you. Just be you. Because you is all you are meant to be.
I cannot thank Anita at discoveringyourhappiness for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Do yourself a favor and go check out her page, you’ll be glad you did! Her blog was one of my first follows and she has been following me from practically the beginning of my journey with this blog. So, thanks again Anita.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. The website says the Versatile Blogger Award: Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Share Seven things about yourself that people might not know.
Seven Things About Me:
- I suffer from anxiety and depression, and I have for years.
- I’m currently in the process of becoming a pastor in the United Methodist Church.
- I’m 20 years old and still sleep with a baby doll named Johnothon.
- Most emotions lead me to not wanting to eat causing my weight to be super unstable.
- I absolutely love to travel: I have been to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Greece, and I am going to Italy in May.
- Chocolate milk is my weakness. I could drink it all the time with anything.
- I am horrible at talking about myself, so this list of seven things took me a very long time!