What if I told you that being broken was actually a blessing?
My name is Kay and I have a passion for raising awareness for Christians with Anxiety. I do not believe that Anxiety is a lack of faith. I am currently in the Candidacy Process to become a pastor in the United Methodist Church. I am have graduated from Messiah College, and I am onto earning my Masters of Divinity from Perkins School of Theology.
In between classes and my job as a Sunday School Teacher, I find my place writing devotions, sermons, and words of motivation for my brothers and sisters with anxiety. I truly hope that at least one of these posts reach out and touch you and let you know that you are not alone. If so, that would be a success for me and this blog. Everyone deserves to know their true worth and beauty despite any struggles they may have.
- I shattered my elbow in sixth grade, so I can now lick my elbow.
- I have been to five different countries outside of the US (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Greece, and Italy).
- I am so not a morning person. I don’t become alert until noon. (Honestly, its like someone switches on a switch for me at noon!).
- I have suffered with anxiety my whole life, but I have just started the journey towards healing three years ago.
- I love to read, like A LOT! And I read anything, literally anything.